Not a brilliant day here I’m afraid to say, I wish I had good news for you but I don’t. We had hope, well the weather map said there was some clear sky coming in but here we‘re in the middle of a blizzard, there’s a surprise. So, definitely in an area which has its own little weather pattern. When we woke up, we couldn’t see anything so we sat and waited till about 10oclock when we were given glimpse of vision up ahead and we can see where the crevasses were and where they went. So we thought “Okay, let’s make a move“. But the visibility changed, every 5 minutes or so. We were kind of walking on memory from the last clear spell trying to pick a route through the crevasses. And we were going up a monumental hill, the steepest hill we’ve been up. We’re probably should have put our packs on but we were too lazy. We’re pulling them but I was kinda sliding down hill as quickly as I was going up. So, it was quite hard work. And we manage at 2 kilometres, that’s all, before it closed in on us completely again and there were none of these lapse in the weather where we can pick our routes. Just as the last bit of vision left, we were on the lips of a crevasse and we couldn’t see a way either side, so we couldn’t go any further basically, and set up tent. I got in tent like I normally do, set up, lay out all the matts and bags and get everything ready while Tarka builds a wall. Half way through that process I hear a scream and I try to get out the tent as quickly as I could. But I obviously wasn’t quick enough ’cause by the time I’d got out there, Tarka, with out a rope on had fallen down a crevasse about 3 or 4 meters. But still managed to climb his way out with his shovel in hand before I got out. I’m not a good partner in that respect. Quite daunting for him, he was just shovelling the snow and just went through a perfectly circular Tarka shaped hole. Its still there by now. Very daunting I am concerned, he assures me the tent is not going to disappear down the hole. But it just shows that we cant really go anywhere with out good visibility which is incredible frustrating. We are so overwhelmed by all the support on the web site and really appreciate the information from people about where we can get off the ice cap and stuff if we need. But we desperately don’t want to disappoint ourselves and everybody else. It’s very frustrating to be sat here, knowing our food is running out and we just can’t go forward without good weather. As we said yesterday we probably have 3 or 4 day maximum where we can get through this 8 kilometres that’s all. After then, you know, we’ll walk into the night, we‘ll do what ever we have to. But we’ve got to get through here in 3 or 4 days. We’re already on half rations and we’re starving. We’re losing weight and just fingers crossed really and that’s all I have to say today and hopefully tomorrow we will have better news.